Dr. James Forster is the son of the late-great Dr. Arnold Forster, one of the originators of Applied Kinesiology. Dr. Forster earned his doctorate from New York Chiropractic College in 1985 and was tutored in depth by his father for many years. Needless to say, he learned from the best.
Dr. Forster runs a successful ALL CASH practice, with 5 offices located in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Long Island. He has spoken for many institutions, as well as on the radio on the benefits of chiropractic, nutrition, and health.
In addition, from 1988-2001, Dr. Forster toured all over the U.S. as well as Europe as the personal chiropractor to the Ramones.
His Mission is as follows: “At this point in my career, I am turning my attention and dedication to educating my colleagues. I am teaching an integrated approach to every patient and an understanding of how to interpret blood chemistries and suggest the proper supplementation, this method is complimented with nutrition and lifestyle changes to accurately treat “the cause” of patients’ health concerns”.
- Doctor of Chiropractic degree from New York Chiropractic College 1985
- Lecturer for Nutri-West since 2015
- Partner, Forster Chiropractic LLP since 1985
- Speaker for WBAI radio on Nutrition 1986
- Speaker for WLIR radio on Nutrition 1995
- Toured with Ramones through US and Europe 1988-2001
- Practitioner of Applied Kinesiology and Clinical Kinesiology since 1985
- Teacher of Applied Kinesiology since 2016
- Teacher of Clinical Application of Lab Diagnosis and Functional Medicine since 2015
- President and owner of Nutri-West NY 2017
- Hachnosis Chala for 20 years of service and dedication 2014
- Founding Member of SPARKS for pre and post natal awareness organization 2007
- Award of Excellence for work in SPARKS 2014